Metal Roofing Contractor around Albert-Oakland Park
Albert-Oakland Park is a city park located in Columbia, Missouri. The park features a playground, picnic areas, a basketball court, and a walking trail. The park is also home to the Albert-Oakland Family Aquatic Center, which features a heated pool, water slides, and a lazy river. Albert-Oakland Park is a great place to spend a day with family and friends.
Albert-Oakland Park is a 79-acre community park with Columbia’s giant municipal pool. It provides a unique combination of convenience, accessibility, history, and city living in its distinction as the best urban experience. The following Albert-Oakland Park facilities may be found nearby: Hoban Elementary School, Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, and Kellogg High School are all within walking distance from the park. Ruth Crown Park features five baseball diamonds and four soccer fields, including two grass fields (both lighted) with a vast network of bike paths and trails through adjacent neighborhood streets. The pool and family-friendly areas have a lot of seats.
If you’re planning a visit to Albert-Oakland Park check this article, there are a few things you’ll need to bring with you. First and foremost, be sure to pack plenty of water and sunscreen. The sun can be brutal in this park, so staying hydrated and protected is essential. You’ll also want to bring snacks and lunch, as there are no food options within the park boundaries. And finally, don’t forget to pack your hiking shoes! Albert-Oakland Park is full of beautiful trails, and you’ll want to be comfortable exploring them.
Facilities in the Albert-Oakland Park include:
- Albert-Oakland Family Aquatic Center: This center features an Olympic-size pool, a diving well, a water slide, and a kiddie pool.
- Albert-Oakland Park Community Center: This center offers a variety of recreational facilities, including an indoor gymnasium, game room, kitchen, and meeting rooms.
- Albert-Oakland Ballfields: The ballfields at Albert-Oakland Park are available for rent and feature four baseball/softball diamonds, two soccer fields, and two sand volleyball courts.
- Albert-Oakland Disc Golf Course: This 18-hole disc golf course is free to play and open to the public.
- Albert-Oakland Dog Park: This fenced-in dog park offers a safe place for dogs to run and play off-leash.
- Albert-Oakland Nature Center: This nature center features hiking trails, a playground, and a picnic shelter.
Several trails wind through the park:
- The Bear Creek Trail (4.8 miles) is one of several hikes in Miami County’s Paddling Trails System, which features over 10 miles of trails and connects the park to the Columbia Cosmopolitan Recreation Area. Albert-Oakland Park Trail – (1 mile). This is a paved, ADA-accessible trail that loops around the park. Blue Heron Trail – (0.8 miles). A crushed limestone path runs along the park’s east side and connects to the Hinkson Creek Trail. Cosmo-Bethel Urban Nature Trail – (4 miles). This trail follows an old railroad bed and passes through Albert-Oakland, Cosmopolitan, and Bethel parks before terminating at Stephens Lake Park. Hinkson Creek Trail – (5.9 miles). A crushed limestone path runs through Albert-Oakland Park and extends north to Grindstone Nature Area and south to Rock Bridge Memorial State Park.
- Obstacle Course – (1 Mile). A paved walking surface with eighteen exercise stops. The trail is located in the southwest corner of Albert-Oakland Park. Albert-Oakland Park contains 4.8 miles (7.7 km) of trails. Albert-Oakland Park also has two disc golf courses, Albert-Oakland Park Disc Golf Course and Stephens Lake Park Disc Golf Course. The Albert-Oakland Park course is located in the northeast corner of the park and features a mix of open and wooded holes, while the Stephens Lake Park course is located in the southwest corner of Albert-Oakland Park and winds its way through mature trees.
If you need metal roofing missouri around Albert-Oakland Park in Columbia, Titan Commercial & Residential Roofing is the roofing company to call. We have extensive experience with all types of metal roofing and can provide you with the quality service you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. See this info